Sunday, June 21, 2009

Watch out for cut-out bears

I'm looking around the internet for places to work. I don't like all these "fellowship" and "internship" programs with their "deadlines" and such. Applying so far ahead of time, working so hard, getting recommendations, and waiting...and getting rejected... I am so over that. (which is really too bad, at this early point in my life...)

I did find a neat blog called "One Day, One Job" - which is designed to help recent College grads by showing some of the neatest workplaces out there, with special tips on how to get it.

I stumbled across some fantastic journalism on the internet today... check out this Ohio newscaster's spin on a fairly typical local story (it gets amazing around the 40 second mark).




also: "Without a Paddle" is an awful movie. (duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment