Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rule of Threes

The Jurassic park dinosaurs are way less scary when they're just saying "HEEEEY!"

I screened calls for a Columbus public radio call-in show today. The software allows you to adjust an emoticon based on the caller's demeanor. Options include "crying, angry, and 'roll eyes'".

Lewis & Clark got a new website. It's a little annoying (for example, we used to be able to see all the information about a major at once, but now it's split up between a bunch of different pages).. but change is always difficult at first...

My radio name would be "Angie Jay." "Angela" always trips me up.

Today I learned that Hillary Clinton broke her elbow and has to get surgery.

I went for a jog tonight for the first time I can remember... ever. It was hard. But I lasted nearly 20 minutes! Nearly!

Is everyone else aware of the MC Hammer A&E TV show? Apparently that's what's up with the awesome flashmob hammer pants videos on youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment